Terms & Conditions
Please prepare your orders in advance. When you call please provide the following information:
- Account Name and Number from your mailing label
- Purchase Order #
- Your Name
- Shipping Requirements (Ground Service, Next Day Air, Ship Complete, No Backorders)
- Part Number & Quantity
- Add-on orders will be considered separate orders. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours
- Backordered items are shipped as soon as possible and will be invoiced separately.
- Make sure your bill to and ship to information is correct.
- Include a Purchase Order # if you use them
- Include any order comments you have for example: no back orders, ship what we have and ship backorders complete, call with total, etc.
- Include any specific shipping instructions.
- Note that Shipping and Tax charges will be billed at invoicing.
- Most orders are shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. FedEx delivery is available upon request. Some boxes exceeding 65 pounds may be shipped UPS Ground or common carrier, whichever is best to avoid damage to contents.
- Inspect your packages upon delivery and notify delivery agent before they leave your site.
- Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to all orders.
- Redirected shipments to a different address may result in added charges.
- Shipper adds a surcharge per package for residential delivery.
- Shipper charges $8.00 extra handling for pails, reels and packages exceeding 70 lbs.
- Express Freight charges are not refundable.
- All orders are shipped F.O.B. Windtrax unless specified differently. Claims are the responsibility of the carrier.
- Reshipments due to errors will be shipped UPS Ground only.
- UPS Ground fees are subject to change without notice.
- Any quote of freight charges by a sales person is an estimate only and may vary at time of delivery. Freight quotes are valid for seven days.
- Require a check for the full amount to be given to the driver. Some customers are required to give a money order or cashier’s check. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- To avoid extra $11.00 COD charges, pay by using your credit card or prepay with check (Hold For Check or ACH). COD fees are subject to change.
Customer Pickup Orders
- We will attempt to contact any customers who have not picked up orders, backorders, or repair orders that are available. Orders left over 30 days may be shipped and billed, including freight charges.
- We cannot be responsible for items left over 60 days.
- ALL orders for materials not normally stocked MAY NEED TO BE PREPAID and will be charged for the incoming freight.
- Special Orders MAY ONLY BE RETURNED WITH PERMISSION OF THE MANUFACTURER. If the
factory restock charges are issued, they will be deducted from your credit memo.
Merchandise Return Policy
- Shortages, lost or damaged goods must be reported within 7 days.
- Call for a return authorization number prior to returning any parts. NO RETURNS WILL BE CREDITED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION FROM WINDTRAX.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- No returns after 60 days. No returns of electronics after 30 days. Material returned 30-60 days will be charged a restocking fee.
- No used parts will be credited. (Warranties may apply)
- RETURN ITEMS MUST BE SHIPPED PRE-PAID. No returns will be accepted freight collect. We suggest you return shipped items in their original packaging if possible and insure shipment. If original package is not available, customer should use adequate packaging to prevent damage during shipping. Windtrax, Inc. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage during return shipment to Windtrax. Examples of items that require special packaging include but are not limited to motors, pumps, chemicals, and electrical components. Pumps should be dry of fluids and the crankcase oil drained of oil. Any liquids must be packaged in a manner to prevent spills or leaks.
- All products sold carry the manufacturer’s warranties and are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. please note : Manufacturers have the right to repair and return parts, replace with new parts or issue credit for warranty parts.
- WINDTRAX offers no other warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied.
- The customer will be responsible for transportation, labor costs and any other incidental expenses in connection with warranty repair or replacement.
Unsettled market conditions continue to make it impossible for WINDTRAX to guarantee all prices for the life of this catalog. Orders will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the time of shipment. This catalog supersedes any and all freight policies, sales discounts and/or offers implied or otherwise expressed by WINDTRAX or its agents.